Aldi is known unbeatable prices on produce, baking staples and more – and just happens to be my favorite store for grocery bargains without coupons! I use them as a reference for stockpile prices. Be sure to check your own online ad for regional price differences and sale dates.
Aldi Produce Deals: 11/19/14 – 11/25/14
- Sweet Potatoes 5-lb $0.99/bag
- Cranberries $0.99
- Pineapple $1.29/lb
- Celery $0.69
- Russet Potatoes $1.69/10-lb bag
- 3-lb Yellow Onions $0.89
Aldi Meat Deals
- Honeysuckle White Fresh Whole Turkey $0.99/lb
- Premium Butterball Whole Turkey $1.19/lb
- Appleton Farms Ham $1.59 – $2.19lb
Now here is the clever idea on how to save since Aldi don’t accept coupon. Sign up for all the apps before and each one has their own coupons offers. The savings does add up! All are are free.